There are two types of Private Matches in Shadowverse: Take Two and Regular. Within those types are different subtypes, depending on the desire of the participants.
- Take Two
- Take Two: players create a deck and play a match
- Deck Swap: players create a deck and swap it with their opponent
- Single Match: select a deck and play
- Best of Three: select two decks and play a series of matches. The player who reaches two victories first wins. Winning decks cannot be used in the next match. You cannot select the same deck class more than once. Default decks cannot be selected.
- Best of Five: same as above, but three decks are selected.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.